Tuesday 24 April 2012

Spring Into Fitness - Week 2 (late)

I seem to have skipped a week, without really noticing it.


Earth
My lunches have been more organised, with sandwiches, fresh fruit and low fruit with jelly portions. I've had more organic weetabix but discovered it is not so good for me on some mornings so I've had a late breakfast roll instead. I've not had much chocolate and still don't crave crisps, which may me sad but happy at the same time. There has been a bit more fish for dinner at night so hitting the omega 3 too :) .

Air
Breathing exercises still on the list but housework coming along better. The forum is proving interesting but not so philosophical as I had originally thought or perhaps I am still delving and responding to the easier, more emotive topics :).

Water
Still being fluid in my personal and professional life. I have also stocked up on and taken more peppermint and green tea. Still taking the hot orange to combat my cough and general listlessness.

Fire
I've done a bit more walking in the fresh air, minus mp3 :). But only about 2 broomsticks worth, as I usually walk to and from the bus to work (30mins a day) which I don't count i.e. 10mins from house to bus stop and 5 mins from bus to work, plus lots of walking in my 15 floor office. Yes I have started to use the stairs to go up four floors at the moment but I can happily come down 15 floors without noticing much - yes it is a bit trance like ;).

Spirit
Still listless but cheerier with a smile for people I meet - family, friends, colleagues, strangers - which in turn helps them to smile and pass the time of day too.

I found my violet incense sticks after I updated my week 1 blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*paraphrased from The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley