Sunday 1 April 2012

Spring Into Fitness Challenge

 I have decided to sign up for the Spring Into Fitness Challenge from Serenity Raven and here are my goals that represent all five elements: earth, air, fire, water and spirit:-


Earth
Better eating plan, especially during work week (April!). Less roll on potato scone for breakfast, more weetabix.

Air
Learn breathing exercises, air house, use your mind!

Water
Everything is fluid, lol more, stress less, chill more. Drink even more water, try green tea again, take more peppermint tea, less coffee.

Fire
Do more of what makes me feel alive, what my passions are! Take some exercise

Spirit
I could say be more alturistic but, in this scenario, it would flow from being selfish thus rendering it not alturistic at all *sigh*. Be more caring, considerate and thoughtful of others. Love and nourish my soul.

2 comments:

  1. I've joined, too. And like you, I'm trying to use my elements powers combined ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magaly. I'm looking forward to it but I'm not known for my willpower ;)

      Delete

*paraphrased from The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley