Sunday 11 March 2012

A Week of Buying Sundresses (or month?)

I succumbed to the Tesco sale then an ad-hoc visit to Cyber, followed by an early arrival at Cyber later in the week and a visit to East today increased my dress collection. Some are suitable for work but not all are sundresses ;)


I was also inspired by an article in The Guardian today, which I may pursue for some of my offline work...


So here goes:-
Mon 5 - red/white with red and black flowers/red patent leather :)
Tues 6 - a change in theme for bh birthday meal - wine work dress/wine suede boots 
:)
Wed 7 - dusty lilac/white with lilac flowers and green/purple velvet :)
Thurs 8 - black dress with dusky lilac flowers/black leather boots :)
Fri 9 - away day uniform


P.S. I can re-assure you that I have now started to streamline the contents of my wardrobe, not just continually add to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*paraphrased from The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley