Friday 2 March 2012

Girls In Their Summer Clothes

March has arrived, full of the promise of spring, with bright days of sunshine but still with a slight chill in the air.


I thought I would wear sundresses to celebrate however I don't know if I have enough which would be suitable for work wear so it will probably be suitable separates.


Unfortunately I thought St. David's Day was Friday, not Thursday, so I hadn't prepared a yellow top and skirt ensemble for the day but I started with black and white. Last year I was better organised with white/lace yellow


So here goes:-
Thurs 1 - black satin/black and white flowers/black leather :)
Fri 2 - purple/white with purple flowers/purple velvet :)


And to accompany my theme for March?


Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes



Roll on Monday :)


Yes, I know the song is not happy smiley and touched by heartbreak 
'The girls in their summer clothes
Pass me by'

No comments:

Post a Comment

*paraphrased from The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley