Thursday 10 May 2012

Spring Into Fitness - Week 5


It has been a busy week, resulting in me falling asleep at the most unlikely times, like Grandpa Simpson, e.g. holding my full wine glass, then being awake when I should be sleeping :).


Earth
The theme of the week has been to regularly miss lunch but, on the plus side, snacking on junk food has been greatly reduced. I was however treated to a meal on Saturday night at my favourite restaurant, The Grill on the Corner :).
I also selected and ironed my outfits for work again, which allows me to spent more time to laze in bed before I get up and dash to work :).


Air
I have spent much more time at work so there has been little chance to surf, just sleep.


Water
I couldn't even think about Venice yet but I did drink lots of water during the long hours.


Fire
Early rises and late nights too drained me but I loved the tasks, even when I faltered. ON Saturday night, following a very welcome hotel room and good food and wine, I could only make it through the first half of the Love and Money concert ;).
 x2


Spirit
I asked a friend for an energy reading, not realising she herself needed energy so I dedicated my consecration of the Goddess and Five Fold Kiss at sunset at Beltane to her :).

Week 5/6 Thou Art Goddess Challenge (Optional) 
Exercise my Elements! Not sure how to go about the challenge.

Earth  - possibly light yoga in the garden? Although some intense gardening would be more productive lol.
Air  - walking up the stairs at work may sound boring but there are 15 flights ;).
Water  - walking, again, in the rain is something I definitely think I can achieve this week, as I have seen the local weather report ;).
Fire  - I think a bit of passion is called for here ;)).
Spirit - mediation or yoga perhaps.


*Statistics*
Height 5ft 3in / 160cm
Date              Weight
25/03/2012   9st 13.1lb / 63.1kg
07/05/2012   9st  9.8lb / 61.6kg




No comments:

Post a Comment

*paraphrased from The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley